To delete a subscriber, simply open the relevant Mailing List and click on the grey arrow button next to the subscriber you wish to delete. If you select 'Unsubscribe' the subscriber will be removed from your active Mailing List and added to the list of unsubscribed email addresses. This means you can re-add them later if you wish.
- Frequently Asked Questions about interests.me
- User Guide: Managing Your Mailing Lists
- Deleting a subscriber from a mailing list
Deleting a subscriber from a mailing list
- Retrieving a deleted subscriber
Next Article in Topic
- Adding email addresses using copy and paste
Previous Article in Topic
- Uploading multiple email addresses to a mailing list
- Creating a new mailing list from existing subscribers
- What happens when someone signs themselves up to my mailing list?
- Deleting a mailing list
- How do I join the mailing list for a community email?
- What information is held about email subscribers to a list?